An 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II is heralded among the top 5 in the country. A majestic driving range, clubhouse, tee houses and practice putting greens complete the golf course facilities.
Designed by Robert Trent Jones II, Pueblo Golf is the first and only world-class, all-weather championship golf course in the area. The par 72 18-hole course has magnificent views of the mountains of Bukidnon with occasional glimpses of Macajalar Bay from the back nine holes. The complex layout will challenge players of all skill levels. The 4th and 13th Holes are Pueblo’s signature holes, featuring daunting natural ravines. Pueblo Golf is ranked one of the Top Five courses in the country by Golfing Philippines, the only course to garner such ranking in the Visayas and Mindanao.
Being an all-weather golf course, it is playable the whole year round. It is also environmentally sound, featuring five inter-connected lakes from which recycled water is drawn to water the course – an effective means to conserve water.
Pueblo Golf has played host to a number of major tournaments such as the PAL Interclub, the Rotary International Foundation golf tournament, the Southern Ladies Club, and many others.
• Tifton dwarf greens and grass tee mounds with undulated greens
• Fully irrigated course with five man –made lakes
• Clubhouse with restaurant, pro shop, locker and shower rooms
• Two practice putting greens
• Open-air full night driving range with natural grass tee-off and fairway targets
• Covered driving range bays
• Equipment rental
• Food and drinks
• Golf pros available
• Driving range operating hours:
• Tuesdays to Sundays: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
• Mondays: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm