A prestigious address in uptown Cagayan de Oro, Pueblo Business Park is a master-planned 23-hectare commercial business district designed for large corporations as well as small and medium enterprises.
With the increase in business activity and the ever-growing population in the Philippines’ No. 2 Most Competitive City, The Pueblo Business Park is envisioned as Uptown Cagayan de Oro’s emerging Central Business District and Lifestyle Center. Its features and amenities make it a world-class development for various businesses such as banking institutions,corporate offices, residential condominiums, healthcare providers, educational institutions, government agencies, and other mixed-use establishments. CDO’s competitiveness is further enhanced by the low cost of doing business through LGU tax incentives, cheapest power rates among the 10 Next Wave Cities, low rental and wage rates, and the large number of graduates and skilled workforce.
It’s a pleasure doing business here.
Features and Amenities
• 24/7 security and fire station, including K9 patrol
• Wide concrete road network
• Streetlights and rotunda fountain
• Electric distribution systems, connected to two CEPALCO substations
• Reliable water supply from Pueblo de Oro Township's independent and integrated water system
• Provision for fiber-optic telecommunications facilities
• Located along Masterson Avenue and Macapagal Drive (PN Roa Avenue), the main thoroughfares accessible by private, public, and cargo transportation.
900 to 1,100 sq.m.
Building height minimum of 4 storeys up to 12 storey high
HLURB LTS Numbers:
Business Park Phase 1: LS-10-95-025
Business Park Phase 2: 08076
Business Park Phase 3: 19829
Business Park Phases 1 and 3: 25840
Business Park Phase 4: 029387
Business Park Phase 5: 029458
Project Completion Date:
Business Park Phase 1: 2/18/2004
Business Park Phase 2: 4/25/2005
Business Park Phase 3: -
Business Park Phases 1 and 3: [completed]
Business Park Phase 4: 12/27/2015
Business Park Phase 5: 5/31/2016