Park Place II offer spacious and contemporary twin homes and single attached units with an unparalleled view of the Mactan Channel. With a limited number of homes in the community, residents get their exclusive piece of Cebu.
Features & Amenities
- Wide roads ranging from 10-meter main roads to 8-meter secondary roads
- Landscaped entrance gate, guardhouse, and 24/7 security
- Centrally located community facilities such as the new village clubhouse, full-sized basketball/volleyball court, and children’s playground
- Major shopping malls, drugstores, schools, and other modern conveniences are all in close proximity through the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway
Pueblo de Oro’s approach to homebuilding is anticipating the buyer’s present and future needs. The main feature of a Pueblo de Oro home is its expandability. Pueblo de Oro’s bare units give families the flexibility to design the interior of their homes according to use, taste, and budget.
- Contemporary Asian-inspired two-storey twin homes and single-attached homes highlighted by accent decorative molding, large windows, earth-tone color palette
- Floor Area: 65 sqm. expandable to 109 sqm.
- Minimum Lot Area: 88 sqm.
Location & Convenience
Living in Paradise: Stunning landscapes adorn the laid back southern province of Cebu. In the surrounding islands of Camotes, Malapascua, and Mactan, you and your family can laze around immaculate beaches and colorful reefs.
Just a Stroll Away: With the public market and premium shopping malls just a few blocks away from the Pueblo de Oro community, everything you need is just a leisurely stroll away.
Wake Up and Fly: Being near Mactan-Cebu International Airport, planning a quick getaway or coming back home are now both easy and hassle-free.