As the pioneering I.T. Park in Northern Mindanao, the PEZA-accredited Pueblo de Oro I.T. Park offers a superior location for I.T and BPO locators in one of the country’s Next Wave Cities.
A portion of the Business Park was also proclaimed as the first PEZA-accredited I.T. Ecozone in Southern Philippines, allowing companies in the business process outsourcing industry to avail of special government incentives including:
● Income tax holiday (ITH)
○ 4 years for Non-Pioneer IT Enterprises
○ 6 years for Pioneer IT Enterprises
● Option to pay 5% tax on Gross Income in lieu of all national and local taxes upon expiration of ITH, except for real property taxes
● Exemption from import duties and taxes on imported machinery and equipment, additional deduction equivalent to 50% of training expenses and raw materials.
● Permanent resident status of foreign investors and family with initial investments of US$ 150,000 or more
● Employment of non-residents
● Other incentives as may be determined by the PEZA Board
• 24/7 security and fire station, including K9 patrol
• Wide concrete road network
• Streetlights and rotunda fountain
• Electrical Distribution System connected to two CEPALCO substations for power source redundancy
• Reliable water supply from Pueblo de Oro Township's independent and integrated water system
• Provision for fiber-optic telecommunications facilities that can accommodate T1 to T3 digital transmission services
• Located within the flood-free Pueblo Business Park
900 to 1,100 sq.m.
Building height from 4 to 12 storeys